I am finalising the text of a 3rd edition for Cartography of Revolutionary Anarchism which I hope I can get translated into Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Farsi, and Kurmanji (Northern Kurdish). I've updated the text to include:
1) Fresh new theories including Felipe Correa's Bandeira Negra, rediscutindo o anarqhismo (Black Flag: revisiting anarchism) Editoria Prismas, Curitiba, Brazil, 2015, and the Platforma Internacional del Anarquismo Revolucionario (International Platform of Revolutionary Anarchism), by the Revolutionary Anarchist Popular Organisation (OPAR) of Mexico and the Anarchist Popular Union (UniPA) of Brazil, 2011;
2) New material on the resistance over 1956-1973 of the Uruguayan Anarchist Federation (FAU) and its armed wing OPR-33, derived from Ricardo Ramos Rugai's excellent new book Um partido anarquista: o anarquismo uruguaio a trajectoria de FAU (An Anarchist Party: Uruguayan anarchism and the trajectory of the FAU), Ascaso, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2015;
3) New material on the Manchurian Revolution derived from Emilio Crisi's groundbreaking new study Revolución Anarquista en Manchuria,1929-1932 (Anarchist Revolution in Manchuria, 1929-1932), Editorial Libros de Anarres, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2015;
4) New material on forgotten anarchist communes such as those of western Georgia over 1904-1906, and in Croatia over 1909-1910; and
5) New footnotes on the anarchist movement in places such as Serbia, Croatia, Jamaica, India, Rojava, Tunisia, Uganda, and Jordan.